Homeschool Sports and Fitness Program
The Sports Mill Homeschool Program is run by Jon Pawelko and includes a wide variety of traditional and unique sports, exercises, and games. Jon customizes each class based on the interest and experience levels of the participants, focusing on safety, technique, and fair play. Equipment is provided, but participants can bring their own personal gloves or racquets.
Jon is currently teaching at Latitude Learning Resources, a homeschool resource center offering a variety of immersive and individualized classes in Manchester, NH. Jon previously taught at Mosaic Explore, a similar homeschool enrichment program in Manchester.
His recent sports experience includes coaching baseball youth teams in New Hampshire, Mexico, and Chicago. Jon holds a High Blue Belt in the Degerberg Blend martial arts system in Chicago and a Green Glove in Savate. He can be reached for program questions at Jon@TheSportsMill.com.
- Ages 8+
- No long term commitment, pay as you go.
- All skill and experience levels welcome.
- 10 AM – 1 PM Thursdays, starts Jan 23, 2020.
- First child – $20 up to 1.5 hours, $30 up to 3 hours.
- Second child – $15 up to 1.5 hours, $20 up to 3 hours.
- Third+ child – $10 up to 1.5 hours, $15 up to 3 hours.
- Program runs through early June 2020.
- Participants are encouraged to join class at the start or mid-point to warm up together, but are welcome any time.